The Voices In My Head

Ramblings of a Bangkokian Girl

Saturday, November 22, 2003

Weird Googlism

The one time I actually check my sitemeter stats, I come across this:

(Search words are circled in pink.)


Tsk tsk. Those naughty Italians.


Isn't this where the Amish live?
Tsk tsk. Those naughty Amish.


Erm, no comment.



Telling from their search words, imagine the immense disappointment they must have felt when they ended up stumbling across my boring l'il blog instead.



I watched Thai TV for the first time in a while today. I usually watch UBC (the local cable TV network that bombards us with more Americanisms than we can possibly handle), but I was bored watching Mariah Carey embarrass herself in Glitter, a balding James Van der Beek in Dawson's Creek, and the whole Wacko Jacko fiasco on Entertainment Tonight. If you've ever watched Thai lakhons and commercials, then you'll know just how cheesy it can get. Anyway, nevertheless, it's always a rather amusing experience. (Note: Not all Thai commercials are corny, but I just picked the cream of the crop here. )




That extra-large cell phone is almost as big as her hair. Almost.










Man, I want a drumset like that!







This one isn't really cheesy, but it's cute.





*whistling* Da di da da da.... I'm oh so bored.










Hey, where's that whistling coming from?










It's me Dad, me!






Sigh. Yeah, you guessed correctly. I'm so incredibly bored.



<< past entries | latest entry >>




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<bgsound src="http://203.150.224.138/musicart//newmusicstation/sandra/ontower.swf" loop="infinite">