The Voices In My Head

Ramblings of a Bangkokian Girl

Thursday, November 06, 2003

More Eye Candy Than I Can Handle

~*~

I stole this from monstermarlo's site (where you can find some pretty funny stuff). Hahaha, in defense of all the guys out there, I know some guys who can take proper messages.

If you don't quite get it at first, try reading it aloud.



I'm sure that all the ladies out there will agree with me when I say that Pabst Beers suck.

Speaking of sucky things, I hate walking past the Architectural Arts building at my uni (where I have one of my classes this term). Guys who shower in cologne and have scruffy-looking dos congregate there on the first floor where they take cigarette breaks and whistle out and make crude comments at virtually every single female creature that walks past. As long as you are a walking creature and have the slightest physical indication that you are female, you will undoubtedly get whistled at. I was running late this morning, and as I was rushing past them to get to class, one of them called out, "Mai thong wing ma ha na, tee rak, pi mai pai nai rok." (Don't need to run to me, hun, I'm not going anywhere.) That wasn't so bad. This other guy called out to a girl who was passing by and asked whether they had "shared beds last night because [his] memory was a little bad". What jerks. I bet if a dog walked past them they'd whistle and holler out at it, too (seeing as how dogs also have legs and boobs - albeit saggy ones ).

Some randomness: I found a tiny worm in my soup today at lunch. It was green and blecch. The worst part is that I discovered it after I had nearly finished my food. Still, I guess it isn't as bad as the time a bee found its way into my bubble tea and I accidentally slurped it up and chewed it before realizing that the tapioca ball was a little too plasticy than usual. Ewww. But enough before I gross everyone out.




I'm buying tix to Palmy's Candlelight Concert tomorrow. It's on the 15th, so there's going to be a Loy Kratong theme. Knowing what an awesome artist Palmy is, I bet she's going to have Jatujak Park rockin the night away. Needless to say, I'm really excited.









This is history in the making. Matrix Revolutions is already in theaters here in Bangkok. It usually takes eons (okay, weeks) for films to get here, but this time around we're actually going to get to watch it before the rest of the world. (Okay, so we're only a few hours ahead of everyone else, but still...) Guess who's gonna be dashing to catch Kea--err, Revolutions this weekend?





Speaking of movies, hoo boy, Troy's going to be released in May 2004! As if Pirates of the Caribbean wasn't heart-stopping enough for me (Johnny Depp and his eyeliner - 'nuff said), here comes Troy starring Orlando Bloom and Brad freaking Pitt, all rolled together into one epic Greek adventure! As for Return of the King, I just saw the trailer, and needless to say, I can't wait to watch Legolas, Aragorn and the rest of the gang this December. Yippee.





<< past entries | latest entry >>




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<bgsound src="http://203.150.224.138/musicart//newmusicstation/sandra/ontower.swf" loop="infinite">