The Voices In My Head

Ramblings of a Bangkokian Girl

Thursday, December 18, 2003

Just five more days!

I was getting bored of the old Midsummer Night's Dream layout, and so I decided to change it to this one instead. I'm a big ocean lover, and so the image of the waterfall immediately drew me in.


R.I.P.


~*~


Flyingchair.net is hosting the latest Asia Weblog Awards. I think it's awesome how they're finally recognizing all the bloggers living here in Asia. The bad news is that:


I have no idea how I managed to rack up 22 votes, but a million thank yous to whoever's voted for me. Anyway, I might as well kiss the 'Best Thai Blog' award (and the $100 Amazon gift certificate) goodbye since I'm kind of behind, but it's still really cool to see all these bloggers from all over Asia writing about their everyday lives and what their country is like through their eyes. It's also great to see that there are other bloggers living in Thailand, too.


~*~


I'm SO excited about the Jay Chou concert! Just five more days! Five more days! I just found out the other day that P'Ying's going to the concert, too! At first she wasn't going to go, but then I guess all my Jay-Chouisms got to her and so she finally caved in and bought some tix, haha. And guess what? It turns out that she's just two rows behind me! Woohoo! Hah, man, sorry for all the exclamations, but hopefully the crazed, hormonal teenybopper will have disappeared after the 23rd.




Job just called to tell me that Jay's gonna be having an autograph session at Emporium on the 22nd at 4PM. But unfortunately that's the day I have to go to P'Ju's "Rod Nam Sang" ceremony at the palace. And later, at 7PM, Woody's going to be conducting a live interview with him at EGV Ratchadamri, but I won't be able to be there either. Ah, oh well, May, if you're able to make it, make sure you go for me and have a blast, hehe.



Hrmm, he doesn't seem to be enjoying his maximizer bra very much, huh.



Bwahahaha! Excalibur - c'est le mien!

Haha, I know - I'm retarded.


~*~

Edited at 12:28 AM

Holy WOW! Coke just emailed me these pics. Check it out...




It kind of looks like a panda bear, or in other words, me after finals (dark undereye circles and all).
Whoo! Man, I want a super huge and furry dog, too!




<< past entries | latest entry >>




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<bgsound src="http://203.150.224.138/musicart//newmusicstation/sandra/ontower.swf" loop="infinite">