The Voices In My Head

Ramblings of a Bangkokian Girl

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Hardy har har! Let's share some Internet funnn...

Okay, I think I have finally calmed down. In case you are wondering, I have just spent the last five minutes screaming my head off like a stark raving mad lunatic. DAMN YOU JOB!!! He scared the FREAKING BEJEEZUS OUT OF ME by sending the following link with a little comment saying that "it's a really chill, romantic song that [I] have to check out."


Here's the link: http://humor.kaatopaikka.com/flash-animaatiot/romance.swf


Click at your own risk. Don't say I didn't warn you.


Because I was expecting a sappy love song, I wasn't prepared for the image that transpired on my computer screen. I was so utterly terrified, I fell out of my chair. Yes, that's right, you heard me. I FELL OUT OF MY CHAIR. Not a pretty sight, people. Then I ran screaming out of my room and smack into my brother who just so happened to be walking up from downstairs. As if he doesn't think I'm nuts enough already, I went and screamed in his face out of sheer terror because the image of a certain demon-possessed girl was still very fresh in my mind. Thank the lord almighty for brothers who aren't scared of little demon-possessed girls, and who are willing to close Internet browser windows for their cowardly big sisters.


Sigh. I am such a wuss.


~*~



But onto lighter things.


Most Bangkokian bloggers are probably already very familiar with the infamous Mango Sauce blog, which is written and maintained by a British farang (Caucasian) guy. Much controversy surrounds this particular blog, seeing as how it talks about Thailand, sex, and Thai women in a somewhat less than flattering manner. But whatever the case, while I don't agree or appreciate many of the things on his site, I still have to admit that every now and then it provides for some great laugh-out-loud moments, as seen from the snippet that I have copied and pasted from one of his entries. And now, for your viewing pleasure:


     PERVERT STALKS THAI GIRLS ON BANGKOKCHAT
    Bangkokchat bans naughty boys who break the rules. This bloke must have slipped through the net.

     >> HornyGuy has joined room #bangkokchat
     ThaiGirl> Hello ka
     HornyGuy> Hi
     ThaiGirl> i from Thailand
     HornyGuy> I know that, stupid
     ThaiGirl> sorry honey :-(
     ThaiGirl> u want talk with me?
     HornyGuy> Why should I?
     ThaiGirl> forget it mai pen rai
     HornyGuy> Hey wait a minute
     ThaiGirl> what?
     HornyGuy> Sorry I'm just a bit paranoid.
     ThaiGirl> ???
     HornyGuy> I 'think too much'
     ThaiGirl> why honey?
     HornyGuy> I'm hiding from the cops
     HornyGuy> The boys in brown
     ThaiGirl> LOL
     HornyGuy> Don't fucking laugh at me
     HornyGuy> It's no joke
     ThaiGirl> what u do?
     HornyGuy> You don't want to know
     ThaiGirl> i do
     ThaiGirl> pleeeeeease honey na na na ;-)
     HornyGuy> I fucked an elephant
     HornyGuy> Hello?

(Click here to continue with Mr. Mango Sauce's hilarious insanity. Mind you, this particular entry of his later veers into X-rated territory, so if you are offended by such things, you might want to steer clear of it.)


This is so, so wrong, but c'mon, don't tell me you didn't bust your gut guffawing over it. I know I did.


Har.


|

<< past entries | latest entry >>




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<bgsound src="http://203.150.224.138/musicart//newmusicstation/sandra/ontower.swf" loop="infinite">