The Voices In My Head

Ramblings of a Bangkokian Girl

Thursday, October 16, 2003

Currently Playing:

Warning

By Green Day


~*~

A picture speaks a thousand words...

Good things come from clearing out your room.

This is what I found after spending five hours up to my elbows in old high school quizzes, notes, letters, photos, momentos, and a couple odd dustballs here and there.


Collecting tix at the JW Marriott hotel for our 10th grade formal (has Nick spotted a cute chick?)
Left to right:  Nick, me, Aparna, Kenna, Kanitha


In the bathroom before the senior year Valentine's Day Dance. We have a weird obsession with taking pix in the bathroom. Peace, peace, peace everyone!
Um.  Okay.

Back:  me & Arwen
Middle:  Gug, Siri, Caro, Teresa
Front:  Caress


Senior Skip Day at Siam Square.
I remember we kept conveniently bumping into (aka stalking) some guys from school. 
Oh man, what were we thinking?

Back:  Arwen, Caro, Siri
Front:  me, Monta, Teresa



At Major Ekamai after the last day of school senior year party at this hip Latino place, Baila Baila, around Sukhumvit Soi 63.
I remember how we camped out on the cinema steps on the third floor until 1 AM, laughing like loons and getting drunk over soy bean milk and the fact that high school was finally over.
Just being the retarded monkeys we are.

Left to right:  Arwen, me, Gug, Siri


Still at Major Ekamai after Baila Baila.
I remember we were playing a mad game of Photo Hunt when Boat, Oil, Teerapong, and some other guys ran into us. After one of them took this pic for us, they peeked in to see how our game was going. Being the gentlemanly sort, they didn't laugh at our maladroit game skills.
Eight eyes and we still couldn't beat the stupid machine.
Phooey.

Left to right:  me, Siri, Gug, Arwen


High school graduation at the very classy, very ooh la la Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Mom grabbed the black & white film I used for photography class instead of the color film. As a result, all my pix from high school graduation are in artsy fartsy black & white. I guess it has a nice vintage feel to it, but I think the sign should be changed to "Congratulations Class of 1900" instead.

Left to right:  Gug, Arwen, Caro, Siri, me (missing Teresa)


I can't find any of my other high school graduation pics.
Kanchi & me


During freshman year of college when my super cool, super fun, super smart cousin Joe visited from Philly.
Hmm, I remember watching Scary Movie with him and also how he refused to order anything but rad na. I guess he didn't want to venture into spicier territory.
He likes redheads...oh, and Britney Spears, yet he still dared make fun of ME for being a Hanson fan. Pfft.




Some more pics from my 1st year of college.
I wouldn't be surprised to find out that we've taken pics at every single sticker pic booth in the Siam Square/MBK/Discovery Center vicinity.

Wow, time sure does fly.
We all looked so young and innocent then.
(HAH )




<< past entries | latest entry >>




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<bgsound src="http://203.150.224.138/musicart//newmusicstation/sandra/ontower.swf" loop="infinite">